Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Welcome to Hell

That was the poster that I passed on the way to work this morning, or rather, it should have been there...then, at least, I would have been ready for the day I had. Not that it was a bad day as far as work itself goes. However, I was definitely in a "quandary, full of loathing and self-doubt", and, for some reason, the thought that there is a place out there called Albuquerque did not help one damned bit (sorry, that was a Weird Al reference for anyone who hasn't heard that song).

I hate coming home at lunch to cry into a pillow just so I can go on with my day. Truly. It sucks. Plus, you have to explain why it is that you just spent an hour at lunch, and come back to immediately get something from the cafeteria. Fortunatly, noone noticed. Or, if they did, they didn't ask.

Oh, well...better than going on being bitchy and crabby through the rest of the day, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Laurel: if u cwi in yo piwwow den u dan ding diz dong: teowz on me piwwow eech mownin, teowz dat i cwi ova u, wen i dood bee sweepin i juzt way der weepin wundwin iff u weepin tu, I twi so hawd tu fodet u, butt datz not doe eezee tu du wiff teowz on me piwwow eech mownin, teowz dat i cwi ova u....

Now duz dat makz u fewow betta? Me hope doe. wuv meanie

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

I knew I was right about you!

Sometimes, it just feels good to cry, and right now, I fear that I will be doing it a bit more.

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

me maw maw cwiz dumdimez an shee don dop foe awong dime an it makez me dad doe i nuggow wiff huh an makez huh feow bettow. Du u hav a babeee dwagun oh uva pet tu nuggow wiff wen u cwi? Me maw maw dez dat teowz aw dood an day weeweeze toxick kemukowz dat yo bodeee stowz, doe go ahed an cwi! Me giv u pomisshun!

Monday, May 15, 2006 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

laurel: aw u teow cwi in? Me hoep u aw bettow now. My yikez u an do wan u tu cwi aw duh dime cuz it makz yo Iz puffee an fass aw wed. Doe aw u bettow now oh du u needz me tu ding u a dong?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

Well, it isn't all the time, just once in a while. Besides, it feels good to sometimes.

Everyone could use a friend like you, Meanie! Why aren't there more baby dragons like you around?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

ramen: thaow aw wotz ov us awownd butt <3

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home