Monday, May 22, 2006

Life has been...interesting

You may notice (if anyone is even reading) that it has been a while since I have posted. Life is, as the Chinese curse, interesting. A time of confusion and self examination, in which everything has been turned upside down...everything that I thought I knew and understand has been brought into question in my own mind. Nothing is as it seems, nothing makes sense.

So, what is going on? Not something I am ready to talk about, unfortunately. Let me just say that it is something that will change my life as I know it, and nothing will ever be the same. At the same time that it tears down all that I knew and terrifies me with the idea of the torrent of change, it is also freeing, as it lets me know better who I am. For the first time in my life, I feel like I know myself, and that is a very liberating feeling. For the first time, strangely, I feel happy, sane, accepting of who I am. And, yet, I feel crazier than ever.

I don't expect anyone to understand something that I won't talk about. Hell, I know it and I barely understand. Just one of those things that feels like a crewel joke, but also know it is very, very real.

Well, that is everything I feel like talking about tonight. I hope I will post again soon, and might even talk about what has been going on.

Good night.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Raven: me don no wutz duh pwobwim iz butt duzt no dat me iz heow foe u an me caowz. U need tu getz u a baby dwagun cuz we aw wundufow cumpanyunz wen u doe dad. Me gotz me maw maw fwooo wotz ov timez wen dee dot dee waz goin tu wooz huh mine butt me wicked huh teowz an cwid wiff huh an den in duh mownin evweee fing wuz ohtay. doe, weemembow itz ohtay to cwi!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, you've either quit smoking, found GOD or you're going to have a baby!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

I've always been an avid non-smoker, I'm an athiest, and am incapable of bearing children. Nice guesses, though!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

BTW, that wasn't meant to sound catty, so if it did, I apologize

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

No Ant Eweeeeee.....Waven iz having boy twubbow! Huh teowz iz fwom a maow, what aowz?

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

raven is having boy trouble? her tears are from a male. hmm. that's interesting. what else is going on, raven?

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Raven.... u awwayz hav a babbee dwagun fwen, me yikez u! Iff u wan a babbee dwagun tu keepz u cumpunnee den wet me no an me taow u how u dan doo dat!

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Raven: hopz yo da iz dood!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home