Friday, June 02, 2006

Uncle Jack Strikes Back!

Ohh...I'm not so sure that was a great idea. A little cheese, though, and I feel a bit better.

Anyway, just wanted to holler out to everyone, see how you all were doing! Yes, all two of you who actually read my blog.

Well, can't stay up for an hour tonight typing an entry, as I have to be to work tomorrow for a weekend shift, 8am sharp! So, I will just post an update on my live journal, polish off my cup of Jack, and be off to bed!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will check in periodically.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Laurel Raven: dwinkin dont sahv nuffin doe u muzt tawk bowtz yo pwobwumz wiff dumwun hoo kaowz! U tu niz tu be a wush! Wuv U! Meanie duh Babbee dwagun. Have u eva fot bowtz gettin a babbee dwagun ov yo own?

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

Meanie, I would love a baby dragon!

Also, I don't drink to escape my problems. In fact, when I am having trouble with life that I want to escape from, thats when I make sure to hide the alchohol. I don't want to become an alchoholic, and that is a sure path down that dark road. I have alchoholics on both sides of my family, so I have to be careful.

I drink to have fun, and usually when I'm already in a decent enough mood. I just drank a tad too much that night. Not used to straight up Jack Daniels, so I bought some Coke to mix it with.

Oh, and Meanie? You are very kind and sweet!

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home