Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Return of the Raven

It is late, I don't have long, but I am hoping to write more soon. All I will say is that this is a very, very odd time in my life, and I understand almost none of it. Will I write about it? Maybe. I will write about something, that is for sure.

For now, I will say that, without a doubt, The Raven is here, and she is not going anywhere soon. Peace to all two of you still reading.

Meanie, tell your ma-ma I said hi! Ellie, I hope your computer problems find resolution soon! I would help if I knew a damn thing about Macs.

I hope this week is better than last.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Evwee day iz bettow den duh wazt! Gwad u ah bak an weddy tu sta! Me yikez u waven!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

peek a boo boo! hehehehe

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home