Friday, July 07, 2006

How do you define "Whelmed"?

Well, I don't really have anything much to post about, but it has been a really long time, and I feel badly that I am neglecting this again. Not many checking up, but still...I said I would be here, and I haven't been.

Bad news and good news. Bad news is that my contract at work was ended two weeks ago. Good news is that I have been extended an offer for another job, one that will pay less but include medical benifits and last much longer. Those are two really good benifits, if you ask me.

Well, other than that, just being lazy. Playing too much Warcraft, watching too much M*A*S*H (I love the fact that you can turn off the laugh track on the DVD release...I now own half of the series, from season 4 through 8...plan to get the rest over a month or two), and not doing enough productive things other than putting out applications. Funny thing is that the job I was offered wasn't even one I applied for...it was one a friend I used to work with put me in for.

Guess I will be working with him again! Cool, I like him...he's funny!

Other than that, love life not going so well...girlfriend complaining that I am not romantic enough, don't write to her enough, blah blah...Sorry, just cranky right now, both of us.

I don't have anything else to write about today, but I will at least try to be more up to things in the future. I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately.

8 Comments:

Blogger Velvet Ginger said...

Hi Raven! I like your sight!
Yes it's hard to think about things of interest to write about..
No one wants to read about what we feed our cat everyday or hear us griping about works...yada yada
I think you did great today
!

Friday, July 14, 2006 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i do, because i don't have a life!

hi rav, long time...hope all is well and you're keeping up with yourself :o) good elements of your "new" job.

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

Well, all is not so well. I will elaborate more on that tomorrow, I hope. Quick details: went on a trip with the GF...spent two hours in part-silence-part-fight on the way down, and two more with her crying...then close to six on the way up that was mostly silence. I don't think we will be together much longer.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:08:00 AM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Life is a highway ... just ride it all night long!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

duzt weemembow dat wife iz dood an make duh mozt ov eech day! I hawt u! Wuv, Meanie

Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

It's been a very long time since you have been around. How are you doing Raven?

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Hi Raven! How are you doing?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Laurel Raven said...

Hi, Meanie.

I'm doing okay. Too much life, though.

Friday, April 13, 2007 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home