Monday, April 21, 2008

Where did all the yellow lights go?

Okay, I have no idea what that means, too, but it was the first thing to come to mind.

I'm still alive. I guess. The good news is that I'm still at the same job, after close to a year. This is good news.

Feeling depressed lately...I'm sure no one wants to hear me whine, so if anyone is interested, go take a look at what I've been working on lately...namely, I've been trying out Linux again, and posting my thoughts and so forth about what I'm doing. I'm doing it over at mollities.livejournal.com. I tend to pay at least a little bit more attention to that than this blog, though I may start trolling around here once more...we shall see what the future brings.

Till next year...or whenever I decide to post again, whichever comes first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Weckum back Raven! Tankz foh tahpin bi me bwog!
Wuv,
Chuck

Monday, April 21, 2008 4:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home